Meet the Team behind Colournostics
"It's been a delight for us to create Colournostics, and we have thoroughly enjoyed combining our individual expertise to produce this unique product. Our collaboration has resulted in us combining our two different fields of work, and in working with thousands of our clients, we have been able to develop and refine the methods in this toolkit.
Working with colour is uplifting, and we have seen firsthand how it transforms people's lives when they use it consciously as a tool. It bypasses the logical verbal side of the mind and reaches the hidden depths of the subconscious.
We want Colournostics to be a helpful and useful tool to empower you and bring you freedom, confidence and happiness."
Mary and Thelma
Thelma van der Werff
created her Colour Comfort Method from her desire to make the psychology of colour part of everyday life. She analyses the colours people commonly wear and use to reveal their hidden talents and potential, while identifying and reprogramming unwanted behaviour, thought patterns and feelings. She has developed an online course about the psychology of colour, and regularly speaks at events, where people are constantly amazed with the accuracy of the information that their colour choices reveal.
Her background includes:
- level 4 Aura-Soma practitioner
- Reconnective Healing level 1, 2, 3
- Psychosomatic Therapist & Body Mind Analyst
- Reiki 1 & 2
- Basic Adult Tutor Training
- Melchizedek Academy of Soul Education International
- 'Moativational' Medicine
- Sabotage Clearing an Goal Enhancement
- Organic Agriculture & Horticulture
- Author of 6 books
- Training of therapists in New Zealand, Australia and Europe
- Board member of the International Light Association
finds the psychology of colour invaluable in her busy private practice working with children and adults. The client, whether aged 5 or 55, is in total charge of the process, because their colour choices lead the process. It removes any guesswork, and leads straight to the heart of the issue, and her clients make huge changes in just 2-3 sessions. Her experience in identifying and solving the underlying issues of clients’ problems comes from her years as a teacher specialising in children with dyslexia, learning difficulties and behavioural challenges. Her career joy comes from working with children and families.
Her background includes:
- master practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP),
- ‘the Journey’ practitioner
- B.A , English, Education Psychology
- school teacher and principal
- created the Magic Spelling Mat Program
- trainer of teachers in reading and spelling in New Zealand, Namibia, UK and Dubai