How was it created?
The creators, Thelma van der Werff and Mary Ashby-Green, have 65 years of combined experience in using these methods as practitioners.
Simple, practical & easy-to-use
They knew they needed to find a simple, easy-to-use way so they could show others how to use it.
They came up with this game-board layout, so that it’s immediately obvious, even to a child, how to move through the 5 step process.
And because it’s about colour, they wanted it to be colourful and engaging.
Lay your problems out in front of you
You literally lay your problems out on the table in front of you!
You simply follow the step-by-step process.
At each step, you have a question to answer, and you respond with a colour that gives you deep insights and new perspectives.
WHO USES COLOURNOSTICS?
- Life coaches
- Business Coaches
- Career Consultants
- Mindfulness teachers
- Yoga teachers
- Web designers
- Massage Therapists
- Beauty Therapists
WHO/ WHAT IT CAN HELP?
- Relationship problems
- Unprocessed trauma
- To lose weight
- Finding solutions
- Achieve goals
- Make a decision
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- takes way the guesswork
- your colour choices come from your subconcious and bypass your logical mind
- the colours give you clarity and new perspectives
- identifies your blocks, your self sabotage, your negative beliefs
- you can see for yourself how and why you are stuck in the same old patterns
- the process shows you how to release them and move forward
- your colour choices use a different part of your brain and give you completetly new perspectives and feelings
- once you see and feel things differently, your actions change
- the colours and NLP reveal your inner truth
- truth sets you free
How colour can reveal your true issues, and how you can use Colournostics as a coach.
"Using Colournostics is a little like detective work, with symptoms and emotions as the clues towards cracking the code and understanding the big picture with its tiny details. It’s a versatile platform for my clients to get to know and explore their deeper levels and find solutions that most suit them. Via the colours, my clients are invited to find and create new paths in the maps of their lives.
Colournostics provides a non-invasive insight while allowing the person to express and bring to light the issue, without having to talk about the issue, if they so choose. "