How it Works!
A user-friendly process and tools that gets quickly and easily to the true cause of your client’s issue, and to the hidden beliefs that keep them stuck in their current mindset, habits and emotional state. Every colour choice is a reflection of subconscious thoughts, feelings and beliefs and through the very simple process of series of colour card choices, practitioner and client can uncover and articulate their innermost selves.
As Carl Jung said, ‘Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life.’
Using a unique blend of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and colour psychology, Colournostics provides you with a step-by-step process to
- articulate the problems you're going through
- pinpoint the barriers that prevent you from moving forward
- visualise how you'd feel if your problems were solved, and equip you with a plan and new perspectives to get you there
It’s a hands-on step by step process. At every step, all your client has to do is pick a colour card. And just as a picture tells a thousand words, each colour is like a picture that has a wealth of meaning attached to it.
The practitioner’s manual provides all the information about the chosen colours.
It makes it so easy for clients, and the practitioner can get the ‘full picture’ of the issue and its causes through a single colour choice. It can be adapted to whoever your client is, whether you’re a counsellor, life or business coach, or a tutor with struggling students.
Colournostics is a hands-on user-friendly toolkit for coaches, counsellors, teachers and wellbeing practitioners to use with their clients
It’s a process for your clients to find and express what’s often hidden in their subconscious and bring it into the conscious mind. As a practitioner you now have a system where your client can communicate from a different aspect of their inner selves, and this makes it direct, quick and to the point.
It also means that what you have to offer is now able to be received openly and proactively.
There are no ‘good or bad’ colours! You can’t get it wrong.
Each colour has both positive and negative qualities, and in the manual you will find all the meaning to do with beliefs, perspective, emotions, thoughts and behaviour.
As we say: “change your colours, change your life!”
It is a hands-on process that you learn easily through actually doing it.
The toolkit looks like a board game in design, and it’s been extensively trialled so that your client feels they can literally lay their problems (and solutions) out on the table in front of you. Seeing things in physical form makes it tangible and gives both you and your client new clarity and insight.
Our personal beliefs run our lives, and that’s the level where change has to happen if it’s going to last. The difficulty with beliefs is that they are deeply hidden and automatic as we developed most of them as very young children as our way of navigating the world around us.
What makes Colournostics so quick and effective is that each colour choice uncovers the negative beliefs and in the positive it establishes new updated positive beliefs that lead to new directions and behaviours.
Change your beliefs, change your life!
You can use it as a full process, or you can customise it to suit your own modality and work.
Here’s a few examples of what Colournostics can help your clients with:
Underpinning the simplicity of the colour cards, the board layout, and the simple processes, is the understanding of learning styles and neuro-linguistic programming. We know that we understand concepts differently when we can see the whole picture presented in a diagram, or picture, as well simply read the text, or listen to an explanation.
Neuroscience research tells how the right and left hemispheres of our brain store and process information differently, and that has beneficial implications for understanding of changing mindsets and emotional states.
By activating right brain thinking, your clients can access their old unconscious emotional patterns, re-wire them, and establish these new patterns of thought, feelings and beliefs across both hemispheres.
The right hemisphere of the brain is dominant in the early childhood years up till age of 3, and so many of our beliefs about ourselves and experiences and the world are established before language and rational thought is developed.
- Go straight to the core of the problem in minutes without having to explain everything
- Eliminate your old triggers
- Discover the unconscious beliefs which drive your behaviour
- Identify your issues in a non-verbal way first and add in the language later
- Rour colour choices reveal new insights and answers
- Solve your issue using your right- brain functions
- Identify blocks that are keeping you stuck
- Clarify your 'barrier beliefs'
- Uncover the emotional aspects of your physical symptoms
- An honest and direct way to communicate with yourself and your clients
- Easy method to use with your children - and they love it!
- You're asking quite different questions, which lead to different answers
- Achieve your goals by using colour to align your thoughts, feelings and actions
- 6 different ways to use your toolkit according to your clients' needs
- On-the-go problem solving method
- Changing your beliefs changes your life
- Break the cycle of beliefs ~thought~trigger ~feeling ~action
- Release negative triggers and establish new positive empowering ones
- Makes it easy for your clients to transform and expand their lives.